Wednesday, January 23, 2013

You Might Be Racist If... Part 2

I was perusing through the book of faces this afternoon when I stumbled over this little gem of an article that one of my cousins linked to.

It pretty much sums up every reason why you, yes you reading this, is probably most likely a racist. Don't worry (yet), it's been cloaked in mainstream entertainment for so long that it might as well be wearing hipster glasses with no prescription lenses drinking your root flavored tea outside of a Starbucks.

Side note: I have a pair of hipster glasses. They're pink. They have math symbols on them. And they are fab.

Here's the link. And the picture pretty much describes it all. And yes, it more accurately and more wittily (I may have just made up my own word) describes racism better than my post a while back.  A Complete Guide to 'Hipster Racism' 

No comments:

Post a Comment