Saturday, July 13, 2013

Less is More || Keep Your Friends Close

It's a Saturday and I'm awake and functional in the 7 o'clock (am) hour. I know. I'm crazy. But my softball games were cancelled because it only likes to rain in the mary land on Friday nights. At this point, I'll be playing softball while little kids are picking pumpkins.  Oy.

Nevertheless,  I'm going to make something out of this open Saturday besides laying in bed til noon only to stumble downstairs, stuff food in my mouth, and plop on the couch for some Law&Order marathon that is bound to be on. No. I won't do that. I'll be productive.  First thing that was on the list that I already scratched off? What? I can't come on here saying I'm going to do something because I usuallt end up not doing it then. Need further proof? Check back on the previous posts. 

Anyway first thing was going through my contact list in my cell phone.  I recently got a new phone but thankfully all my contacts were saved in the Google so syncing was a snap.  But then I wanted pictures by my contacts and had the bright idea of syncing my Facebook account with my phone.  Didn't realize that would balloon my contact list up to 578 -_- Not to mention it was a pain finding the correct James out of 6 possible ones that I needed to text.  So I did some cleansing and purged that down to the people I actually talk to, text or would need to text,  and important numbets like the Chinese food place.  Kidding. Sort of. I ended up deleting that number. Don't judge.

My contact list is now around 25. And I know which James to text and everyone has pictures.  I encourage you to do the same with your contact list or if you're really ambitious, you're Facebook account.  If I don't talk to or text you, I'll find a way to contact you if I EVER need you (I.e. Facebook). But if we haven't spoken for real since high school? Sorry, bro.

They say keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I'd rather keep my friends close and have 4 quarters instead of 100 pennies.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment