Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Less Is More || My New Year's Resolution

Hello Party People!

I'm back from traveling the world to Peru and figured I'd put my bloggin' hat on and get back at it.  It's now the third week of January and I hope you all have put away your $6 (or $12 if you're doubling for the first few months like me) that goes towards the 52 Week Challenge! It's not too late to start and I'm sure you can find those $6 in your couch, car, extra purses, bags from college, or if you finally unpack those suitcases from going to Peru.

So I've introduced the Bloggin' on a Budget series. Now I'm going to introduce the Less is More series. They're related yes, but going on different principles. The Less is More series will focus on what I chose to be my New Year's Resolution. Less.Is.More. So in this series I'll update you on how I plan to stick with my resolution way longer than people do at the gym. It'll cover decluttering, organizing, parting with that pair of jeans you've had since high school knowing that you don't fit into them and all that jazz through every part of life. Because for the most part, less truly is more.

Stay tuned lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment