Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome... Please Come In!

As the name suggests. My name is Karla. And yes, that's Karla with a K. Not a C, but a K.

This blog will be a recollection of my life as I see fit. Sure, at times things may not make sense, the right answer will appear oh so wrong, and there will be a few mistakes, mishaps, misspellings and missteps along the way but this is the journey that I would like to share. With you.

I'll take you day by day, but more likely every few days by every few days, along with me in this voyage that I call my life. We don't have to hold hands...but I'm not against it (unless you didn't wash your hands - then I'm totally against it). At times I'll make you laugh. I'll try my best not to make you cry. And there will be instances where you can't stand it here. Probably about as many times that you find yourself enthralled by my snazzy story-telling skills. Don't worry, you're free to come and go as you please. I won't judge.

Just make sure you keep all hands, feet, opinions objects, and what have you inside the ride at all times. Hope you enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment