Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bloggin' On A Budget

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm still a poor college student. No, I'm not in undergrad. And yes, I do officially have a big girl job. But I still look at money like a poor college student. Why? Because I know the cost of things. I know how much my cell phone bill costs. I know how much I pay in rent - by the way, the rent is STILL too damn high. I understand that going to the grocery store and spending under $100 on two weeks worth of food is definitely a victory that should be celebrated to the fullest extent.

So you're asking yourself "But Karla (with a K), you have a big girl job. Shouldn't you be able to afford everything you would need?" And my answer to you my dearest reader is yes. Yes I can afford everything that I need. And I can also afford almost everything that I would want because...I still look at myself as a poor college student. 

"But Karla (with a K), how is that possible?"

Slow your roll there bucko. I'll let you know how I save and budget. And then you too can become a coupon queen, brown baggin' badass, and savings superhero.

Stay tuned my loves. It's about to get good.

No comments:

Post a Comment