Monday, January 28, 2013

You Own a Busines...and?

Hi, my name is Karla (With a K) and I'm a business owner.

There. I said it. I own my own business. Started it when I was 22 and almost a year later, I haven't failed. So I'm going to call it a success.

Recently, I was contacted from a friend from high school. We'd briefly talked about my business last time I was home and she probably had seen me posting stuff on facebook about it. But she contact me because she wasn't aware that I OWNED a business. Like my own. Mine. Me. All me.

So yes. I'm going to proclaim my business owner status to the entire world. I and a 23 year old MBA student that owns her own business. What's my business? Love-Lea. You may have seen the link to my website at the top of this blog. No? Well go ahead and check it out. I'll wait.

Back? Good. Now let's get down to business (all puns intended). I sell lotions, body butters, lip balms, hair butters, detoxing clay hearts, bath salts (not the turn you into a zombie and eat other people's faces kind), and much more. I do most of my business through craft fairs so you can assume the business is pretty small. And you'd be right. And that's the way I like it right now. Juggling grad school, working nearly full time, softball, working out, and a business is pretty tiring. So for once, small is how I'd like it to be...for now.

Oh. And did I mention that I make everything? Yes. You read that right. I, Karla With a K, makes everything on that site. By hand. So don't get it twisted. This isn't a Mary Kay, Avon, Scentsy sort of thing. I make everything on my own. I am my own boss. And I love it.

But what I'd love even more is to share my lovely Love-Lea concoctions with you all.

So visit the website. Peruse to your hearts desire. Fill a shopping cart. Press OK. And give me your money let me make something special for you and yours.

www.shoplovelea.bigcartel.com 

If bird's the word, spread eagle.

No comments:

Post a Comment