Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bloggin' On A Budget || Week 6-7 of 52

How are my favorite savers out there? It's the end of week 6, beginning of week 7 for our 52 week savings challenge. If you haven't started saving, it's not too late. To date you should have put in at least $21 into your savings account/piggy bank/ under your mattress/ in a hole in the back yard/etc. But if you're like me and want to be an overachiever, you could put in double a week and be up to $42. Your call savers! Hope all is well.

Let me know what you plan to buy with your savings come this time next year? As for me? I'm looking at revamping my wardrobe. Or adding on to my future house fund.

For those that need a reminder of what the 52 week savings plan is, I aim to please.

1 comment:

  1. im buying an army of bobbit worms to start my domination of the world

    ReplyDelete