Thursday, April 4, 2013

Insane in the Membrane || Week 3

If you've been following me on twitter (@G3t_ShOrti3) or are a "friend" on facebook than you may have picked up on some of the hints I was droppin on ya. Or maybe you really don't care what I have to say and have no clue that I even posted on those sites. Whatevs. Jerk. -_-

Anyway, I've been doing Insanity for the past three weeks now. Actually, today week 2 and a half almost to the letter. It's the recovery day of week three which I love because it's a good mix of yoga, Pilate's, and hell which for some reason is oddly relaxing. I haven't lost any weight but I've lost a few inches (measurements coming soon) and I notice that I'm getting a lot better at the workouts. That means I'm either a) not so winded that I'm on the verge of wheezing which would make me have a panic attack because I felt out of control which would cause these funny little dots to appear in my sight or b) no longer doing only girly push-ups or c) can actually do a few power jumps in a row and not look like a complete idiot. Plus, my form has gotten better on the moves throughout the fit test so improvement there.

I'll have more info later and a break down of my feelings and results week by week (because I'm sure you don't want me to update you daily -I'm sure you don't care that much). And who knows, maybe in another 40 some days you'll see some before and after shots. If you're lucky.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment