Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bloggin' On a Budget || Where did the time go?

I hope you all made it through yesterday, April 1st, without any pregnancy scares, lottery winnings, beds flipped upside down, saran wrap over the toilet seat, and all that good stuff that accompanies the day of fools. If you didn't, I feel bad for you. In a "I'm sure that was hilarious to see" type of way. Empathy? Not my strong suit. 

But I come to check in with everyone and leap my way into their bank accounts, piggy banks, underneath their mattresses, in a shoe box buried in the back yard - all that - to remind you that it is officially the start of week 14! So you know what that means? 

You better had deposited at least $14 into your 52 week savings account.  Or if you're still doing double (high five!) that would be $28. Or if you decided to skip ahead to some of the higher payments because you're on baller status... just remember which week you're doing. You should already be able to see a significant influx in your bank account. 

Don't know what in the world I'm talking about? Well it's not too late to join the 52 Week Savings Challenge 

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment