Monday, April 29, 2013

Just Another Maniac Monday

"I wish it were Sunday...cuz that's my fun-day." NOT. You want to know what my Sunday Funday consisted of? Trying to find a comfortable position to rest in as I was extremely sore from playing four games of softball in less than 24 hours. But as soon as I found a position that didn't hurt, I had to get up because of:
  • My bladder. It's the size of a pea (pun intended) so every 30-40 minutes ...well you get the point
  • My Dog. She doesn't always have to go out but when she does it's right after you get comfortable
  • Laundry was done. Gotta mumbo the laundry. And if you're asking what mumbo-ing the laundry is, it's a Frusciante-ism that apparently means to switch the loads. Courtesy of the crazy Frusciante family.
And in the mean time, I was doing homework. Sunday Funday my arse.

Anyway, it's week 18. So depending on what plan you're following put don't forget to put in:
  1. $18
  2. $36
  3. Whatever amount you're on.
  4. Nothing. I don't care really. You're money, not mine.
Take care on this dreary Monday. I have a feeling this is the type of day that the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day was written about.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment