Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bloggin' on a Budget || Week 24

We are 24 weeks into the New Year (which can officially just be referred to as "the year" since it's anything but new.  Like those babies who are 34 months old -_- ). Can you believe that it's June already? And not just June...almost halfway through June!? Where has the time gone? Well hopefully your answer is "it's been compounding interest on my 52 Weeks Savings Challenge savings account". Not the answer you said? Well. Fix that.

I can tell you to go save until I'm blue in the face but instead I'll just give you all of the tools needed to save.

Here's the original post detailing the 52 Week Savings Challenge.

It's never too late to start. And you don't have to go in order of the calendar. As I said in a previous post, I already knocked out December's and thinking of knocking out November's starting next week. Whatever's clever. And bank account friendly.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment